Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One step closer to completion...

Man cave updates have been few and far between lately.  Maybe that has something to do with the fact that the building is more or less complete and functional.  But we did get some railing today to go around that porch hanging off the west side of the structure.  And because I was pining for a brownish wrought iron type of railing, Bryan sprung for double the amount so we could re-do our existing back deck railing at the same time.  Aww, he loves me.  (More than likely, he's trying to keep me from complaining too terribly about the amount of time, effort and money that has gone into building a structure that will be primarily his.  But yes, I'm sure making his wife happy plays a part in there somewhere....)
Ready for some pics?

5 comments:

MG said...

I love it...we have the same railing on our rental house and it so much nicer than the vinyl.

Mindy said...

Oh I love it! I want to see this man cave!!! Maybe we should plan a lunch date and I can come see it?!

Melissa@thebblog said...

yup, I really do love that floor in the man cave. The railing is nice too but that floor gets me every time I see a picture of it!

Caitlin said...

Looks GREAT!

Katie said...

Looks great! I am jealous! I agree with Melissa about the floor. Love it!