Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday: Snow?

November 2010

Dear Mother Nature:
This picture is a reminder of what this time of year is supposed to look like.  I can only assume you must have forgotten seeing as it's 54 degrees outside right now.  Or maybe you've just got us mixed up with some other state that spends winter a little more warmly than we usually do?  We here in Utah have four distinct seasons...remember?  We're setting a state record for having the least amount of snow in December EVER.  This is not a good thing, in my opinion.  I ADORE winter...but even if that doesn't make you take pause, how about this?  Water tables and the skiing industry (Best Snow On Earth!) all rely on you as well.  New Years Day is fast approaching.  Maybe a resolution to churn out more snow and cold weather is in order....just a thought.
In the meantime, I'll try to be more patient.

--Me.
  

2 comments:

Kim Anderson said...

Just watch, we'll get a major blizzard this weekend.

Mary said...

I'm not even going to comment. You know my feelings all too well...