Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I love my geek

Bryan smiled really big when I walked out of the closet wearing this a few days ago.....

According to Wikipedia:
"Although being described as a geek tends to be an insult, the term has recently become more complimentary, or even a badge of honor, within particular fields. This is particularly evident in the technical disciplines, where the term is now often a compliment, denoting extraordinary skill."

My husband is a computer geek. And proud to be one. I figured it was only appropriate to show my support by purchasing and wearing this t-shirt. :)

4 comments:

MG said...

That is awesome. Great shirt.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sarah.

Lynn

Shauna said...

I should get one of those shirts. :-)

I loan my geek out so all my friends having working computers as well. In recent years, having a geek available at any time of night or day has become a hot commodity and we've actually traded geek skills for electrician and other handyman skills. As attached to my technology as I am, having my very own geek is definitely a plus!

DisabilityDiva said...

LOVE LOVE the shirt. Where can I get one??